- White Mountain Electric Motor
- Amish Crafted in Ohio, USA
- Built to last, LIFETIME Insulated Poly Tub
- Stainless Steel Can /w see through lid
- Nice and simple cam lock to secure motor.
- Stainless steel one piece dasher with FDA approved nylon scraper blade
- One piece dasher, less moving parts, easy to clean, easy to pull out of ice cream
- Extra heavy stainless steel can that holds the ice cream
- Hardware is made of stainless steel
- Lifetime warranty on all Stainless Steel parts and Tub
Replacement parts are available.
Get value and long lasting materials in one unit with this LIFETIME FREEZER. The electric motor is great for when you want homemade ice cream but do not have the help to crank.
Friction is caused by moving parts against non-moving parts. Freezers use different methods to deal with the friction. The brass bushings may need periodic food grade grease. The poly bushings are maitenance free.
The dasher scrapes the sides of the can, mixing the ice cream. They are self adjusting.
This what the is the dasher that mixes the ice cream is made from.
The gear frame is the part that holds the gears and the crank attaches to.
The gears inside the gear frame create either a double action or triple action.
The tub is the outside part of the ice cream freezer. It is the part that holds the ice and does not come in contact with any food.
Warranty may cover only certain parts. Check documentation to learn about a specific freezer.
No posts found