- Amish Crafted in Ohio, USA
- Heavy 3/4" White Oak Tub
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears
- Stainless Steel Can /w see through lid
This traditional design of ice cream maker brings new technology to an old idea. The Amish of Ohio took the old idea and improved it with rust proof and long lasting materials.▪ Heavy white oak wooden tub
▪ Adjustable heavy stainless steel bands
▪ Rustproof manganese-bronze gear frame
▪ Extra heavy stainless steel can
▪ Stainless steel one piece dasher with FDA approved nylon scraper blades
▪ Hardware is made of stainless steel
▪ Positive locking tub latch
▪ Tall design helps freezing
▪ 1 year general warranty, 5 year warranty on stainless steel parts
If you prefer a quality ice cream maker in the traditional wood design, this model is for you. Replacement parts are available.
Friction is caused by moving parts against non-moving parts. Freezers use different methods to deal with the friction. The brass bushings may need periodic food grade grease. The poly bushings are maitenance free.
The dasher scrapes the sides of the can, mixing the ice cream. They are self adjusting.
This what the is the dasher that mixes the ice cream is made from.
The gear frame is the part that holds the gears and the crank attaches to.
The gears inside the gear frame create either a double action or triple action.
The tub is the outside part of the ice cream freezer. It is the part that holds the ice and does not come in contact with any food.
Warranty may cover only certain parts. Check documentation to learn about a specific freezer.
No posts found