Country Ice Cream Maker - 4 qt - Classic Wooden Tub - Hand Crank
- Amish Crafted in Ohio, USA
- Heavy 3/4" White Oak Tub
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears
- Stainless Steel Can /w see through lid
This traditional design of ice cream maker brings new technology to an old idea. The Amish of Ohio took the old idea and improved it with rust proof and long lasting materials.
▪ Heavy white oak wooden tub
▪ Adjustable heavy stainless steel bands
▪ Rustproof manganese-bronze gear frame
▪ Extra heavy stainless steel can
▪ Stainless steel one piece dasher with FDA approved nylon scraper blades
▪ Hardware is made of stainless steel
▪ Positive locking tub latch
▪ Tall design helps freezing
▪ 1 year general warranty, 5 year warranty on stainless steel parts
If you prefer a quality ice cream maker in the traditional wood design, this model is for you. Replacement parts are available.
Enjoy your ice cream for several days or take it along to an event!
Old-fashioned method of hardening ice cream to keep it for several days in the Homemade Ice Cream Freezer
Leave the ice cream in the can, remove the dasher and place a sheet of wax paper over the can. Press the can cover down over the wax paper and cover the lid hole with a cork or tape. Drain off the water in the tub and repack with 5 parts ice to 1 part salt, until the entire can and lid are covered with the ice/salt mixture. Then place the insulated cover over the top. Let set, will freeze hard.
We Also Recommend
Immergood - PREMIUM 6 qt. - Immergood Stainless Steel Ice Cream Maker - Hand Crank